Watch the video below to see how a GIRL TALK School Chapter
can have a profound impact in your school community!
Thank you for your interest in starting a GIRL TALK School Chapter!
We are no longer accepting School Chapter applications for the 2016-2017 school year, however you can now sign up for the 2017-2018 school year!
The purpose of the GIRL TALK School Chapter program is to support and encourage schools to inspire, motivate, and empower the girls in their school and community. We focus on themes such as self-esteem, body image, positive mental health, leadership, volunteerism and becoming a globally-minded citizen. We offer various fee-based programs and events that our School Chapters can choose to participate in—all at a discounted rate. Outstanding School Chapters and individuals are acknowledged and rewarded for their hard work on stage at GIRL TALK Empowerment Day.
In order to qualify as a registered GIRL TALK School Chapter, all schools must host at least one girl-focused empowerment event, initiative or campaign throughout the school year.
The event/initiative/campaign must meet at least three of the following criteria:
● Involves planning from at least five or more School Chapter members
● Fundraises money for a girl-focused charity
● Invites participation from the entire school population
● Raises awareness for a girl-focused cause
● Includes an interactive social media component
● Focuses on one or more of GIRL TALK’s key themes: self-esteem, body image, positive mental health, leadership, volunteerism and becoming a globally-minded citizen.
Complete the form to begin the process of starting a School Chapter for the 2017-2018 school year:
*Please note: “Yahoo” email addresses do not work in this form. If used, we will not receive your submission.*