Watch the video below to see how a GIRL TALK Chapter can have a profound impact in your school community!
We empower girls to make their mark on the world and you can too.
Start a #GIRLTALKChapter at YOUR School!
Why Start a GIRL TALK School Chapter?
- Empower girls to overcome confidence and self-esteem challenges
- Give girls leadership opportunities and a support network
- Build a culture of kindness at your school
- Gain access to dozens of free resources and tools
- Get discounts on all GIRL TALK events, speakers, and merchandise
GIRL TALK Themes:
Self Esteem | Body Image | Mental Health | Leadership | Community Involvement | STEM | Mentorship | Goal-Setting | Healthy Relationships | Global Citizenship
School Chapter Commitments:
- One teacher/admin to be lead contact of the Chapter.
- Lead contact must participate in introductory webinar.
- Hold a minimum of ten Chapter meetings with students.
- Host a Girls’ Night In event between October-April.
- Create an Instagram page @<schoolname>girltalk and develop a minimum of 10 posts.
- Submit an online form at the end of each semester (December & April) and include photos/videos.
- All girls in the Chapter must complete an online pre & post program survey.
TO GET THE PROCESS STARTED, COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM! We will email you within three business days with next steps.
(Please note: Yahoo email addresses do not work in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience).