Watch the video below to see how a GIRL TALK Chapter can have a profound impact in your school community!
We empower girls to make their mark on the world and you can too.
Start a #GIRLTALKChapter at YOUR School!
Why Start a GIRL TALK School Chapter?
Join a community of schools committed to changing the “mean-girl” culture and instead creating a culture of kindness and inclusivity. The GIRL TALK Chapter program has a proven method of empowering girls to overcome personal obstacles and be inspired to make their mark on the world. The program is recommended for grades 6+.
- Empower girls to overcome confidence and self-esteem challenges
- Give girls leadership opportunities and a support network
- Build a culture of kindness at your school
- Gain access to dozens of free resources and tools
- Get discounts on all GIRL TALK events, speakers, and merchandise
GIRL TALK Themes:
Self Esteem | Body Image | Mental Health | Leadership | Community Involvement | STEM | Mentorship | Goal-Setting | Healthy Relationships | Global Citizenship
What’s the New GIRL TALK Chapter Membership Model?
A school-year program to help teachers lead a thriving GIRL TALK Chapter focused on empowering girls ages 11-18 to make their mark on the world.
How is the Membership Model Different From Previous Years?
The new GIRL TALK Chapter program is fee-based which provides more tangible value for schools. Now when you purchase a GIRL TALK Chapter Kit, your school will receive hard-copy resources plus gain additional benefits!
What’s Included When You Purchase a GIRL TALK Chapter Kit:
5) An inspiring webinar for students with GIRL TALK founder, Katie Zeppieri
6) An online teacher information webinar on how to build a thriving Chapter
7) 50 GIRL TALK Chapter wristbands
$95 is the cost to purchase the GIRL TALK Chapter 2019-2020 Kit which includes all of the above items and is valid for the entire school year!
*Pre-Order by October 7th and save $10 off the Kit!*
(Please note: Yahoo email addresses do not work in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience).